About the Project
In celebration of Canada's 150th and Cramahe's 225th anniversaries, a youth video competition is being held. The competition is open to all primary and secondary students resident in the Township of Cramahe.
Entries will be placed into two main categories:
- Elementary (up to grade 8)
- Secondary (grade 9-12)
Prizes will be awarded for each category as follow:
- 1st place: $100
- 2nd place: $75
- 3rd place: $50
- Videos will be up to 3 minutes long, including credits.
- All video submissions will be judged on originality, research, emotion, quality etc.
- The voting on the video will be a factor in the judging (likes)
- Students may be enrolled in a public school or homeschooling program.
- The music or other intellectual property you use in your video should be original, creative commons, or created using YouTube Audio Swap.
- Parent/Guardian approval is required for all entries.
- Entry into the contest gives permission to the Township of Cramahe to use the video for promotional purpses.
- All submissions must be uploaded or given to Cramahe Township Public Library no later than 5pm EST November 30th.
How to Enter
There are two ways to submit your video to the contest:
- Upload your video here and fill out all the required fields.
- Complete the entry form (click here to download a copy) available in print or online and bring your video with the completed form to either Cramahe Township Public Library location.